Has your life been overturned because of an addiction to morphine? This powerful opioid can be beneficial in managing moderate to severe pain, but it’s also very addictive and potentially life-threatening. If you’re trying to break free and find that you require the substance to go about your daily life, it’s time to get support. Sunrise Detox Millbury is standing by to offer it with medically guided morphine detox in Boston.
You will detox gradually and safely under the supervision of experienced medical professionals who are here to support you day and night. Call 508-506-8940 and begin your recovery the best way possible.
How To Tell If You Require Morphine Detox Near Boston
Morphine has a high risk for addiction because of the feel-good feelings it generates. When taking this substance beyond your doctor's orders or for non-medical purposes, a tolerance to the drug might swiftly develop. This is typically one of the initial signs of addiction. There are numerous other telltale red flags that an issue is present, including:
- Withdrawal symptoms when trying to stop
- Constant compulsions to use
- Withdrawing from family and activities you enjoyed in the past
- Financial trouble or challenges at home, school, or work as a result of morphine use
- Making an effort to obtain prescriptions from multiple doctors and constantly agonizing over locating more of the substance
Your experience might differ, but if a substance use disorder arises, you need support. Our morphine detox in Boston will ease withdrawal symptoms with a gradual tapering protocol and lay the foundation for a long-term recovery. Detoxing alone is not recommended as withdrawal could be harmful and has a tendency to result in relapse.
What To Expect From Morphine Detox At Sunrise?
At Sunrise Detox Millbury, you will be cared for as a valued individual and given the respect and compassion you deserve. We believe in an individualized approach to provide the best care possible and that begins with a detailed evaluation. We’ll get a clear understanding of your substance use, physical health, and medical background and design a plan of treatment accordingly.
Your plan supports a beneficial detox, as does our ability to keep you relaxed. Our specialists know that handling withdrawal is a big part of your comfort. With medication-assisted treatment and additional treatments, we can mitigate withdrawal symptoms that may include:
- Muscle aches and general unease
- Nausea and vomiting
- Chills and sweating
During your care, you'll live in a nicely furnished room and be offered nutritious, chef-made meals to improve your vitality. When you begin to improve, you'll be invited to participate in group and personal counseling sessions. This allows you to understand the fundamental reasons for your addiction while preparing you for the following step of residential rehab. We'll also explore the journey of your recovery, providing you with a comprehensive aftercare plan.
What’s The Duration Of Morphine Detox?
The length of your stay at Sunrise Detox will vary based on a variety of factors. Generally speaking, you may expect to detox within 10 days although prolonged stays are not uncommon. Your treatment plan may be influenced by:
- The level of your morphine consumption
- Your physical condition
- Your response to treatment
- Existence of other substances in your system
In advance of your departure, we will make certain you are physically stable and furnished with an aftercare plan that will map out the following phases of your recovery.
How Does Sunrise Ensure My Safety During Morphine Detox Near Boston?
Detoxing “cold-turkey” is never encouraged in light of the potentially severe bodily and psychological withdrawal symptoms that might put you in danger. Sunrise Detox Millbury will protect you. We’ll attend to your withdrawal and help you steer clear of a secondary addiction to medication utilized in your care. Your safety is also guarded with:
- 24-hour care from credentialed medical professionals
- A controlled setting free from triggers of morphine use
- Individualized plans of treatment to accommodate your situation
- Aftercare planning to provide a clear outline of the steps of your recovery
- Rigid patient privacy protocols to make certain you have total confidentiality
When undergoing detox for opioids like morphine, Suboxone may be used to ease withdrawal. It is less addictive than other substances yet proven to be beneficial. To make sure you are protected, we abide by these guidelines:
- We hold off on using Suboxone in the opening stages to steer clear of precipitated withdrawal
- When appropriate, a trial dose is given and the individual’s response is monitored
- According to the response, we’ll alter dosage amounts or shift to other treatment alternatives
- We gradually taper those in our care off Suboxone and reassess