A meth addiction can make you feel like you're on an endless cycle. Every time you attempt to quit, you go back to the substance because of the strong withdrawal symptoms. If you’re ready to break this pattern of addiction, consult with the team at Sunrise Detox. Our meth detox near Boston will carefully supervise you and help mitigate withdrawal symptoms.
Don’t let this dangerous substance put your life at risk. Call 508-506-8940 today and make the first move toward recovery.
What Are Signs You Require Methamphetamines Detox Near Boston?
Methamphetamine is typically smoked, injected, or snorted, and addiction may happen quickly. The powerful surge of euphoria is practically instant -- particularly when taken as Crystal Meth. This euphoric feeling comes at a price of significant health complications and even death. Use of the drug can be even more hazardous when mixed with other things like opioid painkillers or benzos.
You could have a substance use disorder and need methamphetamines detox near Boston if you:
- Neglect family, work, school, and other aspects of your life in order to use
- Suffer withdrawal symptoms when abstaining
- Have a reduction in your physical and mental condition
- Spend a great deal of time obtaining, using, or attempting to recover from meth
- Disregard basic hygiene and obligations
- Are no longer interested in pursuits you enjoyed in the past
Your situation may differ but you need to realize that any one sign of an addiction to methamphetamine is enough to seek assistance. Don't hesitate as persistent use will put your life in jeopardy. Get the assistance you need from the certified medical specialists at Sunrise Detox Millbury.
What You Can Anticipate From Crystal Meth Detox At Sunrise
Your recovery is significant to us and you can plan on being cared for with understanding and respect. Our goal is to help you cleanse methamphetamine from your system as comfortably and safely as possible. We'll help you normalize your vital signs and mitigate your withdrawal symptoms. Then, as you continue to recover, you are encouraged to participate in personal and group therapy.
Your overall well-being and comfort are critical to detoxing successfully and we’ll foster both through:
- 24/7 care from credentialed professionals
- Restful bedrooms and community areas
- Nutritious meals
- 24/7 availability of refreshments
- Group and Individual therapy
Keeping you relaxed and adequately fed is important, but so is our capability to help you cope with what can be distressing withdrawal symptoms. We are proficient in reducing both bodily and psychological symptoms such as:
- Abdominal cramping
- Debilitating depression
- Strong cravings
Psychological withdrawal will at times persist for weeks or even months after the physical symptoms abate. This is one of the reasons why ongoing support at an inpatient rehab is critical. We’ll help you design a detailed aftercare plan which will act as your blueprint for recovery.
How Long Does Meth Detox Go On?
You will be in our care until you are medically stable and prepared to proceed in your treatment. The amount of time you stay at our meth detox near Boston will vary and is impacted by:
- The extent of your methamphetamine usage
- Your response to treatment
- Your physical state
- Addictions to alcohol or other drugs
As a general rule, patients reside here for a detox and observation period that continues for approximately three to five days. Prolonged visits will occur, particularly if you have to detox from another substance or if you are dealing with a co-occurring disorder. Then, before you depart our treatment center, we’ll help you make an aftercare plan and help you find the next phase of support.
How Does Sunrise Ensure My Safety During Meth Detox Near Boston?
Assisting you through meth withdrawal is one of the main ways we maintain safety, but it doesn't finish there. We'll also shield you through:
- Around-the-clock guidance from experienced medical specialists
- A controlled surrounding away from triggers of methamphetamine use
- Personalized care plans unique to your situation
- Aftercare planning to design a detailed outline for how your recovery will proceed
- Unwavering patient privacy protocols to protect your private information and treatment details
Meth detox is hard, but it can be done with the proper assistance. We’ll do everything we can to keep you comfortable and moving forward in recovery.