Fentanyl Detox Near Boston
Fentanyl is a hazardous drug not just because of its addictive properties but also since it is frequently combined with other illicit substances. If you develop an addiction to fentanyl, you need help immediately. And the opening stage of recovery is through a medically guided detox to cleanse your system of the drug.
Sunrise Detox Millbury offers skilled medical care to carefully taper you off fentanyl while mitigating withdrawal symptoms. Your life is of great value. Don’t put it in danger by continuing to use or trying to quit alone. Rather, call 508-506-8940 and get started toward recovery.
How Do You Know If You Require Fentanyl Detox Near Boston?
Originally created as a legal anesthetic during the 1960s, fentanyl is often abused, manufactured illicitly, and recklessly combined with other substances including cocaine and heroin. In a similar fashion as other opioid painkillers, the euphoric feelings it creates makes it extremely habit-forming. You may be dependent if you experience any of the following:
● Withdrawal symptoms appear when not on fentanyl
● Constant impulses to keep taking fentanyl
● Withdrawal from family and friends or a shift in social circles
● Acquiring and taking the drug becomes more important than fulfilling day-to-day obligations
● Wild mood fluctuations and lethargy
● Realizing that you require more fentanyl to reach the feelings of euphoria
Every individual’s experience with fentanyl dependency will be unique. Regardless of your specific experiences you need to seek help. The power of this opioid and the gravity of withdrawal make quitting alone extremely dangerous. Don’t take the chance. Talk to the detox specialists at Sunrise Detox Millbury.
What You Should Anticipate From Fentanyl Detox At Sunrise Detox Millbury
Sunrise gives you the chance to progress through detox with a sense of dignity and respect in an unbiased setting. We are committed to what we do and believe in a custom-tailored approach to drug and alcohol care. This commences with an assessment that considers the level of your fentanyl usage, medical history, physical condition, and presence of other drugs. Once we know this we can customize a treatment plan.
Along with an individualized plan, we’ll supply you with a nicely furnished room to recuperate in and bolster your energy with nutritious meals and refreshments. Ensuring your comfort is vital, and we begin by managing withdrawal through medication-assisted treatment and other approaches. We are experts in managing various types of withdrawal symptoms, including:
● Bone or muscle aches and pain
● Nausea and vomiting
● Insomnia and restlessness
● Elevated heart rate and blood pressure
● Mood fluctuations
When you’re feeling better, we’ll welcome you to engage in one-on-one and group therapy. This is valuable in coping with the triggers and trauma of your substance use. Our team will then help get you prepared for the ensuing step of rehab.
How Long Does Fentanyl Detox Take?
Since we believe in a customized approach, the amount of time you spend in our care may vary. Generally speaking, people can finish fentanyl detox near Boston within a week, although extended plans of treatment are common. The duration of your stay can be impacted by:
● The degree of your fentanyl use
● Addictions to alcohol or other drugs
● Your physical and mental state
● How responsive you are to care
We must make certain you are in a stable medical condition and ready for the following steps of therapy. Taking that into account, we put an emphasis on aftercare planning, which supplies you with a detailed blueprint for your recovery.
How Can Sunrise Protect Me Throughout Fentanyl Detox Near Boston?
Making the decision to get help and starting your fentanyl detox near Boston is a major milestone in keeping you safe from this life-threatening opioid. After you get here, you’ll be protected by the extra safety measures we have put in place, including:
● 24-hour guidance from licensed medical professionals
● A structured surrounding far from external forces that trigger fentanyl use
● Individualized care plans to accommodate your unique circumstances
● Aftercare planning to give you a detailed guideline of the steps involved in recovery
● Strict patient privacy protocols to keep your private information and details of care safeguarded
Our medical professionals will also make sure you don’t experience a secondary addiction to treatment medication. We generally utilize Suboxone with opioid detox as it is helpful and not as addictive as other substances. To ensure safety when administering this drug, we follow these guidelines:
● Hold off on using Suboxone in the opening stages of treatment to avoid precipitated withdrawal
● Dispense a preliminary dose and observe your response
● Adjust the dose as needed or utilize additional treatment methods
● Carefully taper you off Suboxone
Begin Your Recovery With Fentanyl Detox In Boston
Don’t let a fentanyl addiction wreck your life. Get the help you need at our fentanyl detox in Boston. We’ll keep you protected, get you through withdrawal, and start you on a road to enduring sobriety. Dial 508-506-8940 or submit the following form to begin your recovery. We are standing by for you 24/7, all year long.